Monday, April 12, 2010

Back with BIG news!!!!!!!

So I'm finally over my blog break, although I have decided I'm not going to blog every day. I plan on only blogging a few times a week. I let the computer take way too much time from my days and I want to put a stop to it. I've tried to stay away from facebook and twitter and only visit a couple times day, if I get a chance.
Anyways....on to my BIG news!!! At the end of February I started not feeling well and after being sick all weekend, I decided to go the doctor on March 1st. I thought I was only going in for a sinus infection, but come to find out I am PREGNANT!!!!!!
I was in total shock and couldn't believe it when the doctor told me I was going to be a mommy! We were not trying, but I guess we were not Not trying either. We had planned on starting this summer, but God had a different plan. I had taken a pregnancy test the week before just to make sure I wasn't pregnant because I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Well once I saw the first line pop up, I threw the test away and didn't think another thing about it. So once the doctor confirmed it with their test (the one in the plastic bag above), I went to Target to buy another test and sure enough it was positive, but it took the full 3 minutes for the 2nd line to pop up. I got to thinking that I didn't wait that long on the first one, so I went through the trash and sure enough the one I threw away was positive too....HA! (please ignore the horrible picture of me above, I had been sick)

I had to share my two positive tests, you can hardly see the 2nd line but it is there.
I will be 12 weeks on Wednesday, which makes my due date October 27th!!!!!!!!!
I've been feeling horrible and getting sick which is the reason I've not been blogging. Getting on the computer is the last thing I feel like doing lately. I plan on doing my weekly updates on here. I want to help myself keep track of my pregnancy.
Here I am at 9 weeks, but I feel like I look HUGE in this picture. I really think it might be the shirt or that is what I'm telling myself.
Here I am at 10 weeks. The weather has been so nice here lately, I've been trying to spend my time outside and we've been walking in the evenings. I never got the chance to do my 11 week picture, but I will be back this Wednesday with my 12 week and an update!
I'm so excited about this sweet baby and feel so blessed, even on the days I don't think I'm going to make it. I try to remind myself how many people who would die to be in my position and thank God!!!

11 comments:

Summer said...

CONGRATS! Yippee! How exciting....and I guess now we all know to wait that extra minute to see if that extra line is gonna appear hahahaha! I am sooo tickled for ya!

Your hair looks so cute in the last pic....You look like you are just glowing....

Not much longer until ya find out the babies sex....

How exciting....
Summer

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Congrats Crystal (and hubby)! That is some pretty exciting news! And you look super cute as always. Glad you are back! :)

Kelly said...

Congratulations!! When I saw your tweet earlier today - I just KNEW that was what your big news was! So happy for you!

Jenna said...

Yay! Congratulations! I had a feeling when you disappeared that you were pregnant!!!

Christa said...

Crystal, Congrats! How exciting!!! :)

Kelly said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Lori said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!! You are going to be such a cute pregnant woman!! :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Congrats! You are going to be such a wonderful Mommy! I just found out about 2 weeks ago too that I am going to be a God Mother again, she is due October 20th.

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to follow along with your updates! How exciting!

Aishlea said...

Congrats! So exciting!!!

Abby said...

As you can tell, I'm way behind on reading blogs since I'm just now leaving a comment! I'm sooo happy for you and I'm soo excited that we'll be able to share our journeys together:) Love your pics:) Congratulations!!!!