Thursday, July 8, 2010

24 Week Update

Yesterday I was 24 weeks pregnant and I'm starting to feel prego!!!
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: At our appointment last Tuesday she weighed 1.4lbs!! She is the length of an ear of corn!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I am  completely in marternity pants/shorts and mostly shirts as well. I can still wear a few of my regulare shirts.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! It's starting to get stronger and more frequent! This past weekend we saw my belly move for the first time!!!
What I miss: I can't think of anything.
Sleep: Some night I sleep and some night I'm wide awake. I have a lot of potty breaks.
Symptoms: A lot bathroom breaks, heartburn and indigestion (not as bad), exhausted, and starting to feel pregnant when I move or walk!
Cravings: Fruit Juice and Cantaloupe
Best Moment this week: Christian and I seeing my belly move! Also, you probably don't care but I don't want to forget. This past weekend at the wedding when the song "This Will Be" came on Macey went crazy and as soon as it ended she stopped moving! It was too cute!
What I am looking forward to: Starting on her nursery!

2 comments:

Megan C. said...

hey crystal! I found your blog while reading comments on Kellys Corner, you have such a cute blog! You should come check out mine! Congratulations on the baby!

http://corralderekandmegan.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

You are looking so great and can’t wait to see her nursery come together!