Wednesday, July 21, 2010

26 Weeks

26 Weeks!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Weighs 2.0 - 2.2lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17lbs. at my last appointment at the end of June
Maternity Clothes: I am completely in maternity pants and mostly shirts, but I can still wear some of my old shirts.
Gender: Girl, Girl, Girl!
Movement: Yes! She is starting to move all the time and I love it!!!
What I miss: I really do not miss a think except for maybe sleep but I have to get use to that for when she is here anyways.
Sleep: Starting to sleep a little more but still tossing and turning all night.
Symptoms: EXHAUSTED, hot, indigestion/ heartburn, backaches, can't sleep that well
Cravings: Milk which is so weird b/c I have never liked milk.
Best Moment this week: Watching my belly move from her moving!!!
What I am looking forward to: Going on vacation in August for a few days!!! It will be our last getaway before she arrives!!

No comments: