Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our Sweet Girl

Last week I mentioned that I some ultra sound pictures that I wanted to share but they were PDF's and blogger wouldn't let me upload them. Well I finally have them in JPEG's now and wanted to share!
Here is one of her sweet face looking at us!
It looks to me like she is smiling!
Here are her litte feet at 18 weeks!!!!
And here they are at 23 weeks!
She has them crossed in this picture! I could just eat them up!!!
 I love getting to see her whole body!!!
Look at that sweet leg!!!
Her little hand waving!!!
Her profile!!!
She is just the cutest baby ever to me!!!!
I know you all probably don't enjoy looking at these as much as I do, but I want them for my memories on here!!!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

So sweet!

CreationsForEleanor said...

I just found your blog from Jenna's Journey. Congratulations, girls are so much fun! Hopefully you survive the heat until October!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Too sweet...love your sidebars...there are so many great blog designs.

Enjoying some blog hopping tonight....Hope you will stop by...I have some great giveaways on my holiday blog and a special post on Grammy Girlfriend. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/07/winner-and-another-bunch-of-books.html

Lauren said...

Awww!!! :)

Erika said...

Hopping over from Jenna's - What adorable ultrasound photos. Congrats! :)