Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Getaway

Christian and I went to visit a girlfriend of mine from school and her family in Wilmington! It was nice to get away, but I'm learning that I'm not a fan of traveling while pregnant. We got to their house around 10:00 Friday night and we just talked for a little bit and went to bed.
Saturday morning we hung out around there house and played with their sweet baby Walker! He is such a happy baby and smiled the whole time we were there. I think he only cried once the whole weekend. Here is Walker on our way to eat Mexican for lunch!!!
After lunch we decided to hang out at the pool instead of the beach. It was so HOT and I didn't feel like getting sandy. Walked loved the pool and we all had such a good time passing him around playing with him. I think we wore him b/c he later fell asleep in his float.
I came to the house and took a nap before we went to dinner. I was so tired and knew I couldn't make it to dinner without a nap..ha! We went to a seafood restaurant right on the water in Wrightsville beach!
(I feel like I look like a balloon in this picture good thing I have an excuse to look big right now..LOL)
Here is a picture of Amanda and Adam at dinner also!
I hope you all had a nice weekend too!
I'm so happy we have Monday behind us and only 4 more days until the weekend! I have my glucose test on Wednsday and getting my hair done on Thursday!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Fun weekend!!!! I love that area of NC!!!!! :)

Abby said...

How was the car trip? After our 5 hours in the car to my parents house this weekend I got out and my legs and feet were all swollen. That was my first swelling so it freaked me out a bit. I hope you did better off in the car than I did!