Friday, July 23, 2010

Weekend Getaway!

Christian and I have decided to go to Wilmington (a beach about 3 hours away) to visit some friends this weekend!!! I'm looking forward to getting away this weekend and relaxing by the pool and on the beach (maybe). I love going to the beach, but I'm not a huge fan of sand, so usually I hang out by the pool. Christian grew up in Florida and he is beach boy, so I'm sure I'll have to go for a little bit with him.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
We have this weekend planned and a beach trip in August planned and they will be our last two getaways baby free! I can't wait to take Macey with us on vacation!!! I always had the best time going on vacation with my family while growing up!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Have a wonderful weekend!
And take a trip to FL so we can hang!!! :)