Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

It was so nice to have a 3 day weekend!!! I was sick last week and was out of work on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I really needed the weekend to rest. Thursday we headed to our Birth and Baby class!!! It is all so real feeling now and knowing that she could be in here 7 weeks or less is just so exciting. We have our class every Thursday this month and I'm really looking forward to them. Friday night Christian and I went shopping for a new washer and dryer. Not a very fun thing to do 8 months pregnant, but we did pick one out and it was delivered yesterday!!! Maybe I will have more motivation to do the laundry now..HA! Satruday and Sunday we stayed around the house and relaxed. The weather was so nice we spent most of the day sitting outside. Monday I actually got somethings done around the house and to the nursery that I've been wanting to do. I was even able to check some stuff off my "nesting list"!!
Last night I tried a new recipe. I'm sure a lot of you saw this on Jenna's Journey but I actually got it from a guy I worked with. They were a little different so I combined both recipes.
Chicken Roll Ups
(picture was taken with my phone, so it isn't the best quality)
Ingredients:
1 can of canned chicken or 2 boiled chick breast
4 oz cream cheese
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
salt and pepper to taste
shredded cheese (i just did a handful)
2 tablespoons of milk
2 tablespoons of melted butter
1 can of large dinner croissants

Directions:
Mix all the ingredients together in bowl
Unroll croissants on baking sheet
Take 1 tablespoon of mixture and place on croissant (I didn't measure)
Pinch all the sides together or roll up
Bake at 350 20-25 minute

They were super easy and good!!!

I plan on doing my 33 week post tomorrow, so stay tuned!
I also have a picture to share from week 32. I never did a post since I was sick and felt awful.

3 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

I will have to try this recipe. It sounds really good!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Hope you are feeling better... Your little one is going to be here before you know it! I know that's exciting!

Lauren said...

I saw those on Jenna's blog and they looked soooo good!!!! :)