Wednesday, September 8, 2010

33 Week Update

33 Weeks
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of baby: 17 inches long and weighs almost 4 lbs. Macey is the size of a pineapple!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22lbs but I go to the doctor tomorrow and we wil see

Maternity Clothes: Yes-all maternity clothes.

Gender: Sweet Girl!

Movement: Yes, she is moving all the time! Sometimes it tickles and sometime it hurts, but I love it!

Sleep: Not very well. I cannot get comfortable.

Symptoms: Indigestion, soreness, and trying to get over this cold I've had.

What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: Icee's from Target. I've been so thirsty lately.

Best Moment this week: Worked on getting everything organized in Macey's room.

What I am looking forward to: My baby shower is this coming weekend and my doctor's appointment tomorrow.

I never did a 32 week post because I was sick all last week and didn't feel like it. I did manage to get my picture.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Aw, you look wonderful! Not much longer, YAY!!! :)