Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Shower!!!

So I know it has been forever since I've done a post. I really haven't  felt up to it. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow and will do a pregnancy update then.
My family baby shower was on September 11 and it was so nice!!!
Here is a picture of some of the presents before guest started arriving. We got so many nice things and feel so blessed to have such a good family and friends!! 
 Here is the nursery after we brought home the gifts. My mom came over the following weekend to help me organize everything!
 Here is Macey's sweet swing. I can't wait to bring her home and put her in it.
 My work also had a shower for me and got us some nice things, but the big gift from them was our stroller and carseat!!!
Christian put the carseat in the car last weekend! It feels so real now everytime I get in the car and see her seat. I can't wait to bring her home in it :)
 I have pregnancy and nursery pictures to share this week, so stay tuned :-)

3 comments:

South Family said...

FUN!!!! YAY!! I am so excited for you!

Lauren said...

Ahhh, so exciting. I just love the color of the nursery!! Can’t wait to see the sweet girl!! :)

Abby said...

Yay for a post!!! You got lots of stuff! :) I think that is the same carseat that we got! Is it the Chicco keyfit30 in grey?