Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010

I'm a little behind but I wanted to do a little 2010 recap!
January - Got pregnant (we didn't know it yet)
February - Had lots of snow!
March 1st - found out we were pregnant!!!
April - My sister and I went to ATL for Beth Moore!
May - Celebrated Christian's birthday and went to Texas for work
June 1st - Found out we were having a girl and felt Macey move for the first time on the same day!!!
July - Went to the beach for my best friend's wedding! Also, had a little scare and had to go the ER.
August - Started to feel really preggo and hiding out from the heat!
September - Had my baby shower's, celebrated my birthday, and was put on bed rest
October 21st - Our sweet girl arrived!
November - Got used to being a family of 3 and celebrated Macey's first Thanksgiving!
December - Enjoyed every second of being at home with my girl!

2010 was by far the best year of my life and wouldn't change it for anything!

No comments: