Friday, August 19, 2011

Lately...

I feel like Macey is becoming such a big girl lately and it just makes this Momma sad. I'm glad she is growing and healthy, but I would love for time to slow down.
I have started giving her big girl snacks twice a day. I pull her high chair in front of the TV and she watches the Disney Channel while she eats. She was really excited about snack time this day.  
I put Macey in the church nursery last Sunday for the first time. She did so well and went right to them. I was kind of sad that she didn't think twice about leaving me, but happy at the same time she didn't cry! 
We have bought Macey some beginner shoes! These are just some cheap ones from Target, but I've bought a pair from Stride Rite too! 
The weather has been really nice in the mornings and evenings this past week, so I took my two babies for a walk!!!
I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Cute shoes! And cute sunday dress:) What kind of snacks are you giving her? I know I need to branch out with more finger foods but I'm a little gun shy.