Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Birthday!!!

Yesterday I celebrated my 27th birthday!
 Christian and Macey took me shopping and we went to PF Chang's for dinner.
It was a very low key birthday, but I enjoyed my day.
My coworkers took me to eat Japanese for lunch and bought me a red velvet cake, my favorite!
Saturday night we went to dinner with my family to celebrate!!!
Here is a picture of my sweet girl before we left the house!!!
Being a mommy this past year has been the best gift ever!!!!
All day yesterday I kept thinking how I was about to pop and was on bed rest this time last year. This year has flown by and I can't believe we are about to celebrate her first birthday in a month..tear. 
Christian also had flowers delivered to my office!!!
All in all it was a good day!!!

3 comments:

Aishlea said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Abby said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great 27th!
I love all of Macey's bows! Where did you get your bow hanger?