Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vacation

Back in June we went on our week vacation with my family! We went to Myrtle Beach for the week and camped (in campers) with A/C, Internet, cable, and beds. The only kind of camping I will do. My family has been camping at the beach since I was in middle school and then we stopped for about 5 years and started back this year.
This is the best family picture we could get! It is hard to get Macey to smile these days, she SO busy! 
My parents, nephews, and Macey! 
Daddy and Macey riding the carousel! She loved it! 
Christian and I got a 10 minute date while we rode the ferris wheel! It has been forever since I was on one. I forgot how afraid I was of heights!
I am so mad at myself because I didn't really take that many pictures. I didn't even take my camera out to the beach one time, but we had fun and that is all the matters!

No comments: