Friday, August 17, 2012

Father's Day 2011

I realize Father's Day was 2 months ago, but I still want to share these pictures! Macey has two great guys in her life that love so much her Daddy and my Dad, her Papa!
My sweet girl!!!
With Daddy and her gift she made him and yes this is a Pinterest idea! 
Macey and Daddy!!!
Me and my girl! I try to take pictures of us on Sunday's before church b/c we usually look nice and she is in a good mood...lol! 
Papa and Macey!!! 
Me with my Dad and Macey!
Macey is such a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful Daddy who loves her so much! I only hope she grows up to love and admire him as much as I love my Dad!
Macey and I are also blessed with a wonderful Dad and Papa! My Dad has been the best Daddy I could ever ask for. I've learned so much from him and love him more than anything! And yes, I'm still a Daddy's girl...you are never too old!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Lover her little outfit!