Thursday, November 8, 2012

Quiet Week

We have had a pretty low key week and I really don't have much to blog about. Christian has been out of town for work since Sunday and is coming back home this evening. So it has just been me and my girl this week!
 
We celebrated my nephews birthday and Macey was so excited to give him her gift she picked out!
This is where I find her daily!
She loves her Buddy and is always bringing him her toys and then they cuddle on his bed.
Macey reading the Target toy catalog for this Christmas in the guest room while I worked on the computer. She is getting so big!
I have enjoyed spending all my time with just this sweet girl all week, but we are ready for our Daddy to be home! 

1 comment:

Aishlea said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Where have our babies gone?? I will be the one leaving in our house next week Sunday-Thursday and I am SO sad about it!