Thursday, May 16, 2013

Christian's 30th

Christian turned 30 last Saturday and we had a little Fiesta to celebrate! We had around 25 people come over to help us celebrate! We were a little worried about the weather because I planned for a lot of it to be outside since our house isn't very big, but we got lucky and it didn't rain until 9:00 that night!
The chips and dip section! My sister also brought two dips but they hadn't arrived when I took this picture. 
You can't really tell in this picture but this was a little taco bar! I did ground beef with all the toppings for tacos, chicken taquitos, and corn salad! I must say the food was all really good and it was pretty easy! 
I had a little kid section set up with juice, gold fish, and apple sauce! 
We had sweet tea, water, wine and some Mexican beer to celebrate! 
The birthday boy and his girl! She insisted on helping him blow out the candles! 
I didn't really take any pictures during the party which now I'm regret, so here is one of me with the birthday boy last night! We went to dinner with some friends who couldn't come to the party.
~Christian I hope you had a great birthday! I can't wait to celebrate 30 more with you!~

No comments: