Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Hope you all had a happy Mother's Day!
We had a very low key day, but I enjoyed every minute of it!
I am so blessed by this sweet girl that made me a Momma! We have our moments and we have days where I'm pretty sure we aren't going to make it, but I wouldn't trade her for the world. 
She is my little side kick and I miss her when she isn't around! Having Macey as my daughter truly is the biggest blessing of all! 
My Mom "Nana" and her Grandkids!  
My mom and her girls! My sister and I always give my mom our "professional" opinion on everything and I'm pretty that is why God gave me a daughter....for payback :) 
My sister and her handsome boys!!! They love their momma!
We went to church Sunday morning, took naps, and went to dinner with my family! Pretty good day!

No comments: