Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Easter 2013...Better Late Than Never!

I just realized that I haven't blogged about our Easter or really about anything lately. I'm so up in the air about blogging. Sometimes I enjoy it and other times I want to give it up. I like having all our memories in one spot, but I don't like to take the time to write the posts. I enjoy the couple blog friends I have met and keep up with through blogging, twitter, and FB, but feel like I could still keep in touch without blogging! So I'm not sure where I'm going with the blog...but in the meantime I'm going to post about Macey's Easter because I have all oher other Easter's documented on here!
Our Easter morning started with going through her Easter basket! She was so excited about everything...she got a new princess shirt, hat, Sophia the First DVD, necklace & bracelet, bubbles, bath sponge,candy, and toy watch.
After the basket we got ready for church! It was cold and rainy here Easter, so I had to add leggings and a jacket to her oufit. I found this dress at Target for $7.00 and Macey loved it and called it her princess dress, so I let her wear for Easter. 
After church we went to my Aunt's house for lunch and an egg hunt! Unfortanetly, this is the only family picture we got the whole day and Macey wasn't even looking! Oh well, life with a 2 year old. 
The weather cleared up just long enough for a quick Easter egg hunt! Macey loved it this year and had a blast! 
Macey with her two cousins! These are two of her most favorite people! I'm pretty sure they feel the same way about her too! 
My cousin and her family from Kentucky came in town for the weekend! Macey has a ball playing with her girls everytime! I just love this picture of them all!! 
Hope you all are enjoying your Spring! The weather here in NC has been so rainy and cold, we haven't been able to enjoy it at all!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I missed you! I completely understand the blogging/no blogging thing. So many nights I just don't feel like blogging and I used to push myself to do it, but now I've just decided to only do it when I want and I feel so much less (self-induced) pressure. Cute pics from Easter. Why does Easter always have to be cold and rainy. Bleh! I am SO ready for some warm weather.