Friday, November 8, 2013

School

Macey started a new school this past September. She goes on Mondays and Wednesday, 9-12 and she loves it. Her teachers, Mrs. Lisa and Mrs. Moore, are super nice and she is learning so much! She is going to the church that I went to during middle and high school and this is where my oldest nephew went as well. I am so glad that we made the decision to switch this year!
Here is my big girl on her first day!! She was so excited and couldn't wait to go. I hope she always loves school this much! She didn't think twice about me dropping her off and I didn't even get a bye! I am thankful that drop off is easy for us, because I feel so bad for those moms that have leave their screaming babies! 
And the back of her little backpack is just too cute not to share!!!
I don't even want to think about how grown she will look at the end of the year when I do comparison pictures!


No comments: