Thursday, November 7, 2013

Summer Vacation

I am so behind on blogging, but I still want to share a few pictures from our family vacation this summer. We went to Orlando, Fl. with my parents, my sister and her family! We had such a good time and can't wait to go back.
Here are the three kiddos when we arrived in Florida! 
A few pictures of our awesome resort! We stayed on property and the resort was so fun! 
My sweet family before dinner one night!!! 
Macey got to hold an alligator one afternoon and she had no fear!!! Definitely not my child..HA! 
Macey insisted on mommy hold the alligator too! It was actually really soft; not what I was expecting at all! 
We did do the whole Disney thing which was tons of fun, but I didn't get a lot of pictures! I love this picture of the Epcot ball though! 
We walked around the Boardwalk at Disney one night, so pretty!! 
Macey with Chip and Dale! I was so shocked that she wanted to get a picture with them. In the past she has always been terrified of the characters.  
And of course, one last picture with Mickey!!!
 

No comments: