Saturday, February 7, 2009

Family Day Saturday

I love Saturdays! I love being able to sleep in as long as I want and not having to worry about anything. I got up this morning and did a little cleaning, but I didn't have much b/c I did most of it on Thursday. Christian and I went to Jake's Diner for breakfast. This place is nothing fancy and is kinda a hole in the wall, but it is Christian's favorite place to eat. We usually go either on Saturday or Sunday mornings for breakfast. Although he usually makes it there during the week too. Today was such a pretty day and on the warm side, so I decided to give Buddy a bath! Afterwards, we went to Lowe's to get few things for the house we needed!
This was Buddy's first time at Lowe's he had such a good time and was such a good boy! I couldn't ever get him to look at the camera, he was too busy sniffing!
Here is Buddy and Daddy picking out a new water hose for the back of the house!
We also went by a car lot b/c Daddy thinks he needs a new car! Everyone there loved Buddy, they even let us bring him inside! There is a Sonic right beside the Lowe's so we took Buddy there and got him a plain Jr. Burger! Man did he love it! I always here about Dawson on from Kelly's Korner going to Sonic, so I thought I should spoil Buddy with a treat too. Buddy has had a very busy day and has been napping for the past two hours. I guess he is resting up for another pretty day tomorrow! I think tonight we are going to see the movie, "He's Just Not That Into You", hopefully it is good! If I could take Buddy into the movie theatre with me I would!

No comments: