Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday!

I like Sunday's, but I don't like Sundays. I almost always stay at the house on Sunday's and relax! That is why I like them, but I always know Monday is right around the corner. I wish we had four day weekends every week! Work would be so much better then! We haven't really done much today. We went to Panera Bread for lunch! We've only been there a few times but it is so yummy! I had a turkey sandwich with a Greek salad and Christian had a chicken sandwich with broccoli and cheese soup. I also got a cinnamon crunch bagel (my favorite) to go, Mmmmm! This afternoon I hung some new shelves in laundry room, I am still working on getting organized.
Last night we went to see "He's Just Not That Into You", honestly it wasn't my favorite movie! It had a couple funny moments, but it was still nice to have a date night! This is Christian and I right before going into the theatre!
Here we are at Fire House Subs before the movie! We love this place too! We both had an Italian sub! It was right across from the theatre so it was very convenient.

Here is Buddy and Mommy waiting on Daddy to come out of Lowe's! Buddy is so funny...he stared at the door the whole time whining waiting on Christian to come back out. He loves his Mommy and Daddy so much!
Okay well it is almost 7:30 and I don't have a clue what we are doing for dinner so I need to get off this compute and be productive!

No comments: