Friday, February 6, 2009

Four Wonderful Years

This past week Christian and I celebrated four years of dating. I can't believe that it has been that long since we've met. We met on February 2, 2005 and we instantly hit off! I love to look back at all of our pictures and remember all the good times! I get so anxious for all the good times we have to come. I thought I would share a few pictures of Christian and I from over the past four years! This is a picture of him and I right after we started dating! Look how long my hair was!
This is a picture from the summer of 2005! I think we look so young here!

Here is a picture of us at Christian's college graduation in May 2005!

This is a picture from my college graduation in May 2008! (I decided to take my time on graduating) I think I've changed more than him.

Here we are at dinner one night this past summer!
This is a recent picture of us from the Holidays! I guess we can call this our "grown up" picture!

I never thought the boy I met out at a "club" on my friends 22nd birthday would become the love of my life! I cherish what we have and look forward to many years to come! I love you Christian times infinity and back!!!

No comments: