Thursday, February 5, 2009

A little of this and a little of that

So it has been awhile since I've posted, but I haven't really had time. I've been super busy at work this week (which is a good thing these days) and have even had to bring work home. Once I get done at night all I want to do is lay on my couch and watch TV. I'm happy tonight and super relaxed b/c I have the day off tomorrow! I really took off b/c Christian and I were going to go snowboarding, but we've decided we are just going to hang out at the house and get some things done. I'm kind of bummed b/c he said he might have to work now anyways. Oh well I figured I would take the day to be lazy and get caught up on things here at the house (mostly cleaning and laundry).
I wanted to share these cute cards and bags I got from Target in the $1 section. Target's $1 section is my new found love! I've bought so many cute things from there recently, but you can't beat it for a buck! I can't wait until I have to use a gift bag and card for something. I also got a lot of cute Valentine stuff too.
So all season we have been wanting it snow here. We hardly ever get any snow so when we get some it is super exciting. This past week it snow 2 days but was all melted by 10:00 that morning. Just a flat out tease! Christian is from Florida and has never experience a snow day! So maybe before winter is we will have one good snow and go play in it! This is our son aka Buddy! Anyone that knows me...knows I treat this dog better than I treat some people. If you read my you probably here a lot about Buddy! This was Buddy in his first snow!

Here is a picture early in the morning of the snow. This is actually a picture from a couple of weeks ago. I thought for sure we were going to get a lot then but I beleive it was melted my noon :(
.


No comments: