Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy Couple of Days

We have had a busy past two days. Wednesday after work I ran to the store to get something to make for dinner. I copied Kelly and made the chicken she made this week. It turned out yummy and it was simple. I've never been a big cook, but I never had a reason to until now. Since Christian and I are getting married in October I want to be able to cook for him and be the good wife :) So any recipes are welcome! After dinner Christian put up the new curtains for our master bedroom. I will be posting pictures soon, but right now I am still working on the room. I hate that I have to miss out on Kelly's Korner "Show Us Where You Live", I'll just do one big post of everything later! During the process of hanging the curtains, of course we were watching American Idol. Let me just say I am so excited about Kris winning! I was so excited I about jumped out of the bed! I plan on buying his album, can't wait!

So this cute little furry boy in the picture is the reason I am so tired today. Buddy does not think he is a dog but a human! Last night he cried all night wanting to get in the bed, but he is just to big! This is one spoiled dog, as if you couldn't by the picture above. I allow him to get in the bed with me in the mornings after Christian gets up and while I get ready for work. He lays on the bed and watches me get ready every morning. Although this becoming a problem b/c he thinks he needs to get in the bed when it is time to go to sleep too. He has a huge and very nice doggie bed to sleep on, so he is deprived.

Today after I work I went and got a pedicure and my eyebrows waxed. My friend Amanda is getting married on Saturday and I'm in the wedding, so I figured I'd treat myself! I just love getting pedicures, but I don't go that often. Usually only when we are going on vacation, wedding, or a special occasion. Christian will give me gift certificates every holiday and I'll put them away until summer!

After my pedicure I met Christian at a lake near our house to take out the boat for the first time! He was just like a little kid and he was so excited! We were only out there for like 45 minutes (if that). We plan on taking it out this weekend if they weather is nice! We are looking forward to a three day weekend!
Finally, Thank Goodness Tomorrow is Friday! I'm only working a 1/2 day, b/c I have to go to Amanda's wedding rehearsal and dinner. I can't wait to relax on Sunday and Monday!

No comments: