Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We have had a nice weekend, minus the rain. I don't know about anyone else, but I am so tired of seeing the rain. We started the weekend off by going to my friend Amandas wedding rehersal and dinner. Unfortanely I did not really get any picutres. I was so tired Friday night I think I was at home and asleep my 10! Saturday was the wedding, which was just beautiful! It was fun to have a girls day of getting our hair done and dressing up. I also did not get any pictures of the wedding since I was in it. I gave Christian the camera to take some pictures but he didn't. Guys they just don't understand the need to have pictures.
We spent some time at home this weekend hanging out with this cute little boy in the picture above! I just love this dog so much. Today we went out on the boat with my parents and Buddy! He had so much fun and now he is exhuasted. I have a few pictures from the lake today but I have not uploaded them yet. I will post them tomorrow. After the lake we went to Outback for a fast dinner and now we are being lazy and getting ready for bed!

Here is one picture that we managed to take of ourselves at the reception on Saturday! It is not the greatest picture ever, but it is still fun to have the memories to look at!

No comments: