Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just One Of Those Days...

Today has just been one of those days for me. I woke up this morning not feeling too well with a runny nose and sore throat. After dragging myself out of bed and getting to work the day just dragged on and on. On top of not feeling well I was really tired and kind of grumpy and I was super busy at work today. So needless to say I was beyond ready for 5pm! After work I came home and picked up the house a little while Christian made dinner for me. He made Alfredo with broccoli and it was so yummy! And after dinner he even put up my curtain in the my dinning/ eating area. I love him so much. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful fiance. He does a very good job of spoiling me. Thank you Christian :)

Here is a picture of Buddy on the boat yesterday. We were so proud of him for getting in the water yesterday b/c he has never liked the water. I know he is a lab and they are supposed to LOVE water...well not this lab. We have tried for three years to get him to swim and he would have nothing to with it. Although yesterday he jumped right in the lake and did so good. I felt like a mom that just saw her baby take their first step...lol! We were all clapping and saying "Good Boy"...Sad I know...
Here is Buddy and I waiting on Daddy in the car. I forgot Buddy's treats at the house, so of course we had to stop at the store on our way to the lake to get some for him. I couldn't get him to look at the camera b/c he would not take his eyes off the door that Christian went in to. Whenever one of us gets out of the car Buddy cries the entire time. It is kind of funny b/c here sits this huge dog but crying like a little baby. But what can I say I love him!

No comments: