Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Little Something About Me!

I thought I would do a "Get To Know Me Survey" b/c everytime I read a new blog for the first time, I always go to the beginning trying to learn more about that person.

Current Job: Inside Sales

Originally From: Louisville, KY

Married In: will be this October

Siblings: 1 older sister

Natural Hair Color: I've colored my hair so much but my natural color is dark brown with a reddish tint to it.

Childhood sports?: Dance...does that count?

Mountains or Ocean: Ocean in the Summer and the Mountains in the Fall!

Sports Car or SUV: Well I have a Honda right now but I would like to have an SUV when I have kids one day.

Favorite TV Show: Reruns of 90210, American Idol, King of Queens, House Hunters, Jon & Kate Plus 8, and pretty much all reality TV.

Favorite Color: I have a lot of favorite colors...I love to wear black. I like to decorate with Chocolate Browns and Warm color and I also just love the color Red!

Favorite Board Game: I'm not really a big board game type of person but we do play scrabble every so often....does that count?

Favorite Fast Food: Chick-Fil-A

How Many Times Did You Fail Your Permit/Drivers Test:Zero

Pens or Pencils? I usually use pens but I use pencils at work a lot b/c I have to do a lot of work with blue prints and erase a lot.

Driver or Passenger: Passenger....I have never liked to drive.

Favorite Actor/Actress: Resse Witherspoon and Matthew McConaughey.

Favorite Movie: Sweet Home Alabama, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Hitch, Pretty Woman, and really any girl movie!

Pop or Soda: I call everything by its name.

Tea or Coffee: Tea most of the time but sometimes I will get a craving for some coffee (usually when it starts to get cool out)

Hand shake or Hug: Hug

Magazines or Books: I read both. I love to read books when I find one that I love and can't put down.

3 Personality Traits: Honest, Caring, and Outgoing

One other little tidbit...I have a black lab that I love more than anything named Buddy.

No comments: