Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away...

I don't know about where you guys live, but it has been raining so much lately here in NC. I am just so tired of seeing rain everyday. I'm grateful for the rain and we aren't in a drought, but I need some sunshine in my life! I did look at the weather for the weekend and it is suppose to be sunny! I am keeping my fingers crossed and we might even get to take our new boat out! Today has been just a normal Thursday. It has been raining all afternoon and evening, so we are being lazy! Neither one of us were in the mood to cook dinner, so we out to dinner at Chili's and it was so yummy! I love Chili's but Christian never wants to go there, so I always jump on it when he agrees to it.

So last weekend I was in my friend Amanda's weekend and I thought I would share part of the gift she gave her bridesmaids! Here is the gift wrapped...I thought it was so cute and it was the colors of the wedding! The wrapping paper also matched the gift that was inside.

Amanda gave us a bag with our initials on it and I think it is just adorable. I might just love b/c I am addicted to bags. I have so many bags that I could probably open up a store. It will be nice to take on vacation this summer. She said it is really a diaper bag but she just couldn't pass it up. I guess that means I will just have to name my kid with a name that starts with a "C". That would be cute since Christian and I or both "C" and "C". I so can't wait to have babies...can you tell? My sister is 11 years older than me and she can't wait for the day I tell her I am pregnant. She is dying for a niece or nephew. She has two sons and they need some cousins. We tell her just to let us get married first, which isn't that far way!!!

Since I am talking about how much I love bags...I thought I would share with you this cute little Bride bag I bought myself. It doesn't look like it in this picture but it is a real dark chocolate brown and it is oh so cute! I use it to keep my wedding planner and all the other wedding stuff in. I also thought it would be cute to carry to any appointments for the wedding. Any reason to buy a cute bag, I am on it!
Oh yeah Christian and I have started back at the gym this weekend and I need all the motivation I can get. I mainly walk on the treadmill and plug my headphones in to watch HGTV but hey it is better than sitting at home on the couch doing nothing. We were going pretty regularly there for awhile and I was losing weight, but then we stopped. What works for you guys?

No comments: