Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!!!

Today has been a good day! I know it was a short week for most people, but it still seemed forever to me. Christian and I ran to the mall tonight after work, so I could try to find some cute new summer clothes. I had a pretty successful shopping trip. I got three new sundress and three new shirts from Forever 21. I also ran to target today during lunch and found a cute shirt and pair of gold sandals that I love! I plan on wearing some of it this weekend and I'll point them out in pictures! I love getting new clothes, always puts a smile on my face! Well I'm am pooped and about to get in bed and watch TV. Christian has to work for a few hours in the morning, so I plan on getting up early to clean the house and go the gym while he is working. Unless Buddy and I just decide to stay in bed and cuddle! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: