Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I feel like I have had some really busy days lately and can't get anything accomplished. I just realized this morning that I haven't posted in over a week. Every since we have gotten our boat, on the weekends we are at the lake both days, all day long and I feel like I have zero time to get anything done. Just for future notice I will not be posting very many pictures of us on the boat b/c I can't stand how I look in a bathing suit. This weekend I have stayed at home and cleaned my house really good! I feel so much better now that I took all day yesterday and scrubbed the house! I feel like I can relax now!
Last week was also a very busy week too. I think we had something going on every evening. I also got my wedding dress last week!!! It is just PERFECT!! I can't wait to wear it! I am not going to post any pictures of it, b/c Christian usually reads my blog!

Here is a picture of Christian and I before dinner last night. Yesterday was my sister's birthday and the family went to dinner for it. I didn't think to take any pictures at dinner. It was planned to go to Bravo (my favorite) but they couldn't seat us til 8:30, so we ended up at Red Robin.

Friday night Christian and I went to dinner at PF Chang's with our friend Dana. It was so yummy! I love the Chicken Lettuce Wraps! This isn't the best picture of us, but I thought I would share it anyways!

No comments: