Monday, June 15, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus 8

This was one of my favorite shows for the past year or two and I am still watching it every week, but I just don't know what to think about it now. It seems like every new episode that Jon and Kate are purposely ignoring each other. It makes me wonder what is really going on in the Gosselin family. I think they should take this time and focus on keeping their family together and do whatever it takes. What is everyone elses opinion on the show? Today has been a good normal day. Christian is now working a split shift for a while from 11 -8. So after work I made dinner for myself and wrapped the rest up for Christian when he got home. I also took Buddy for a walk and I know my neighbors think I am crazy b/c I talk to Buddy the whole time we are walking. But I don't care he is a good listener!

No comments: