Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Have I mentioned how much I love this dog!?!?! Christian is still at work and it is 10pm here, so it has just been me and Buddy tonight! I was planning on taking him walking, but it is raining so we have been playing around the house and now he is curled up in the bed with me. I took this picture tonight while we were playing. I held the toy above the camera and told him to sit, that is why he looks like he is being so good. After work I ran to TJ Maxx. I wanted to find a side table lamb for my guest room. Christian's dad is coming in town from Florida on Saturday and I am trying to get the room ready for him. Not that he really cares whether there is cute little lamp on the table, but I do. I couldn't find a lamp to save my life or the ones I found were over $100 and that is way out of this girls budget.
But...I did manage to find these cute sandals. They are dark chocolate brown with gold button like things on the toe but you can't really tell in the picture. I think they will be so cute this summer with a cute dress or capris.

I have been looking for a cute purse to carry this summer. I didn't want anything real big but not anything tiny either. Well I found this cute Tommy Hilfiger purse for $19.99 and I just couldn't pass it up. I've already switched purses and everything fits great. Ask me if I feel the same next week after carrying it. I always like purses at first but then they get unorganized and I get annoyed.
Also, while I was at TJ Maxx I found this laundry basket for our bedroom. I've been looking for over a year for the perfect basket and I've not had any luck. I never thought it would be such a task. Well when I saw this I just new this was the one. It matches my room perfect! Chocolate Brown and Burnt Orange! Notice my picture sitting on the floor that Christian needs to hang. I plan on posting pictures of our bedroom soon!

No comments: