Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crystal's List of "I Don't"

My List of "I Don't"
  • I don't like milk. Maybe twice a year I'll have a small glass of milk.
  • I don't like to drive. I would rather have someone always drive me around.
  • I don't get up very easily in the mornings. I am not a morning person at all or late night person. I like to get up at 8:30 or 9:00 and go to be around 10:00 or 10:30.
  • I don't like it when I wave to people in my neighborhood and they don't wave back.
  • I don't eat peanut butter. I cannot stand it (I know weird huh?).
  • I really don't like dark chocolate.
  • I don't like mean or rude people. I'm learning to just over look them.
  • I don't watch the news unless Christian is home and he makes me watch it with him.
  • I don't like to ride in the car for long periods of time.
  • I don't like how it takes me forever to dry my hair because it is so thick.
  • I don't like it when people make fun of me because I treat my dog like he is a real baby. He is in my eyes!
  • I don't like it when Christian and I argue about pointless and dumb things.
  • I don't eat cereal that often but Christian could eat it every day 3 times a day.
  • I don't like cleaning our house.
  • I don't drink coffee unless it is cold outside and it is Starbucks and that only happens once a year usually.
  • I don't ever speed.
  • I don't ever go anywhere without my seat belt on.

So there you have it my list of "I Don't", go over to http://jennasjourneyblog.blogspot.com/to see all the other "I Don't" lists!

No comments: