Saturday, July 25, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE - THE PERFECT WEDDING DRESS

Well I can't exactly put my real perfect wedding dress on here since I'm not getting married till October. I don't want Christian to see the dress because he does read my blog. So I will have to wait till October to put my dress up. I wanted to participate in the wedding stuff, so I thought I would share a dress that I really like. I love the back of this dress! I think it is so simple and elegant looking. This would be so pretty for a beach wedding or outdoor wedding! Hope you all enjoy looking at the wedding dresses over at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/.

2 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

i love the back of it! beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is a very nice dress.
Congratulations to you on your approaching nupitals!