Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ready for Fall

By then end of August every year I am ready for fall for many reasons! I love all the seasons especially fall! I think it is such a pretty time of the year and I love all the holidays! This past week I keep thinking fall is right around the corner and can't wait! I can't wait to start wearing boots and dresses with my tights or jeans and cute jacket!
I'm so excited about Halloween! I look forward to it every year! My favorite part is giving candy out. Last year was our first year in our house but we were out of town so I didn't get to give out candy. I am so excited about it this year because I am making sure we will home and plus we will be married!

Here in NC the leaves are always so beautiful in the fall! I can't wait to drive around and see the pretty colors! We only live an hour from the mountains, so I am hoping to get a day trip in sometime!

I love going to pick out pumpkins! When I was in middle and high school, I used to work our church pumpkin patch every year. I always drive by and wish I was still part of the youth group and working it! I can't wait to buy pumpkins this year and start decorating for fall!

and MOST OF ALL....I am for fall this year especially because I am getting MARRIED in October! I can't wait for our wedding! Each day I get more and more excited that it is a day closer to marrying my best friend!
When is your favorite time of the year?

No comments: