Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall..Please Come Back!

The weather was really nice the last week or two, but then this past weekend and week it was HOT again. I'm so ready for fall I can hardly stand it. I'm ready for cool weather, pumpkins, chili, lazy days at home with the windows open, boots, jeans, long sleeve shirts, and everything else that comes with fall. Today has just been a rainy yucky day and all I've wanted to do was lay on the couch. This has really just been a normal week, not much to blog about. I'm looking forward to Friday b/c I'm taking a 1/2 day at work and Saturday b/c it is my birthday! I don't really have anything planned except for going to dinner with Christian and my family. I also need to take some time and get last minute wedding stuff together. We are getting married 3 weeks from Saturday! I just can't believe it is right around the corner! I can't wait for my honeymoon to relax!

No comments: