Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baby Shower!

Today was my friend Amanda's baby shower! My mom and I went for a couple of hours and it was nice to get to see her.  She lives about 4 hours away and I don't get to see her that often.  She is have a little boy and is due the week after Christmas. I hope I look as good as she did when I am 8 months pregnant! I didn't really take many pictures.  I was too busy eating and talking to take pictures but here is one of us!

I know it is hard to tell which one is pregnant, this picture really makes me want to go on a diet! It will have to wait until the holidays are over b/c there is too much good food!
I just wanted to do a quick post but I have to go get ready.  Christan and I are going out to dinner tonight with some friends and they will be here soon!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

How fun! And you do NOT need to go on a diet!