Saturday, November 21, 2009

Busy Saturday

We have had very busy Saturday.  We got up this morning and cleaned our house.  We both worked hard on it and fast so we could get everything done.  I always feel so much better when I have clean house, but for some reason it never stays clean.  I think part of the reason I feel like I always need to clean is b/c of my dog that sheds all the time.  After we finished cleaning, we gave Buddy a bath for our trip this week.  Today was our last pretty day before we leave, so I wanted to take advantage and go ahead and get him all clean.  Christian and I finally got ready and headed to Sams to look for Buddy a new dog bed, but no luck. We ended up finding one at Petsmart, go figure. I'm not letting him have the bed until we leave b/c I want to keep it clean to take in the car and to my uncles this week.  While we were there were looking at brushes to help Buddy's shedding issue.  And we got this little thing....

The Furminator (sorry the picture is so little)! We walked by it and saw a demonstration and it was getting so much hair off.  So of course we had to get it.  It was a little expensive for a dog brush but well worth it.  We used it tonight when we got hom and oh my goodness it got so much hair off.  We are going to start using it every other day! It might make my cleaning a little easier.
After Petsmart, we then ran into Kohls to see if Christian could find some jeans b/c I had a $10 coupon that came in the mail.  I never shop there, so I have no clue how I got that but I did find these cute PJ's!

I've been wanting some flannel pajamas for this winter and I found these on sale for $21 dollars and then I had my coupon, so I just couldn't pass them up.  I've already washed them and I'm wearing them now. They are so warm and comfy!
We also went by Lowes to pick up some filters for the house and to look at a washer and dryer. Our washer and dryer is only 4 1/2 years old but they are horrible.  The washer is really loud and ruins all my of my dark clothes.  For some reason it collects so much lint and then my clothes has huge spots of lint on them.  It makes me so mad and Christian has finally agreed to let me get a new set.  I've been wanting the Samsung front load washer and dryer.

We just haven't made up our mind yet on which one to go with.  What do you guys have and like? Do any of you have front loads and like them?
Other than a lot of running around today...we met our friends Dana and Mimi for dinner at Longhorn and then we went to Cold Stone for dessert. Now we just laying on the couch being lazy and enjoying every minute of it!

No comments: