Friday, November 20, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Pets

~Buddy~

Our 108 pound black lab! We have a had Buddy for 3 1/2 years and he will be 4 in March.  Buddy was given to us for free from sister and brother-in-law.  They knew some friends that were trying to get rid of the puppies and we got Buddy when he was 6 weeks old! He has been the best thing ever and I could not imagine life without him. He is such a momma's boy and follows me all around the house!


Here is Buddy the first night we brought him home, oh how he has grown! He still thinks he is this size and is determined to sit in my lab all the time and sleep with us every night.  We usually all fall asleep in the bed but either myself or Christian will pull Buddy off and make him get on his bed.

We treat Buddy as if he were our child! He goes "bye bye" with us all the time, gets surpises, has birthday parties, and so on... Here is Buddy on Halloween a couple of years ago. It always looks like we are choking him in pictures, it is so hard to get him to sit still.

I love this picture of Buddy! I think his little face is just too cute in this picture! I actually have this one framed and sitting out. Everyone says when Christian and I have kids this will all change, but for now we are loving having Buddy has our child! It makes me so upset to even think about him not being here forever with me.

This was taken last year when we were taking our Christmas pictures! That day was so hard to get him to take any pictures. The one at the top of my page is from that day too!

1 comment:

The Clements Crew said...

He sure is cute!! I just love black labs. :)