Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chicago & Quesadillas!

Next week we are going to visit my aunt and uncle in Indianapolis for Thanksgiving! I am so excited and can't wait, I feel like a little kid b/c I call or email him everyday telling only this many more days!!! We are going to Chicago while we are there b/c none of us have ever been there. I love cities and love walking around seeing everything.  I am not very familiar with Chicago and not sure what we must see and do. I am open for suggestions!?!?!
Today has been a cold and rainy day, so we have spent the night indoors.  I made Chicken Quesadillas and rice for dinner and brownies for dessert.  I saw were Jenna from Jenna's Journey made this quesadillas one night and I've been wanting to try it.

Chicken Fajita Quesadilla

Boil and shred chicken breast
Heat chicken and fajita seasoning in skillet with 1/3 cup of water
On large baking sheet spread out totillas
Sprinkle your choice of shredded cheese on to the tortillas
Add the chicken to the tortillas and then fold in half
I sprinkled the left over chicken and cheese on top
Bake for about 10 minutes at 350

So easy and good!

No comments: