Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Dinner Party

Tonight my office had our Christmas dinner party at a wonderful steak house right near my office. My boss never had a chance to plan a party before Christmas and we all decided it would be easier to do after Christmas. It was nice to go out to dinner with Christan on a Monday night. We usually are always exhausted on Monday's and stay at home. My inlaws are still here today and today when I came home from lunch they had cleaned my house! It was nice of them and greatly appreciated! I'm talking laundry folded, bed made, floors cleaned, and everything. Then when I got home from work this evening we had a new flat screen TV in our guest room! They said it was part of our Christmas gift, but I think it was they just wanted a TV in the room when they are here :) HA. Thank you guys very much!

We are now all hanging out in the living room together and playing UNO (well they are). I'm blogging and watching TV. I hope you all have a great night!

1 comment: