Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you all have had a happy Valentine's Day so far!
Christian and I exchanged cards this morning when we got up!
He was sweet and got me roses!!!
Christian calls me cupcake sometimes (don't ask me where is got that from), so he has that in parenthesis.
My beautiful 15 roses, I'm not sure why he got me 15!?!? Kind of random..lol, but I love them!
Here we are on our way to meet my family for lunch!
After lunch we ran by Target and they were selling girl scout cookies outside, so I had to get me a box and Christian a box!
Caramel Delites (my favorite) and Peanut Butter Sandwich (for Christian b/c I do NOT like peanut butter)!
I realize a box of cookies is going to help me lose any weight.
I plan on catching up on my DVR'd shows this afternoon and laying on the couch! How has your Valentine's Day been?

5 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Love the roses! My Valentines was great! Brian took me out even though we weren't planning on it which was a nice surprise!

But girl - how can you NOT like Peanut Butter??? If there was only 1 food left on the face of the earth I would hope it would be peanut butter. I am TOTALLY addicted!

Christa said...

The roses are beautiful! I love girl scout cookies! The Caramel Delight are my fav too!!!

Laura said...

Your roses are beautiful! When I saw your tweet, I was wondering the reason for the number 15.

Kelly said...

Your roses are beautiful! Caramel Delights are my favorite Girl Scout cookie. So far I have been good about avioding them though.

Lauren said...

Aww, sounds like a wonderful Valentine’s Day!! :)