Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Valentine's Day

Christian and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day today instead of tomorrow. We figured it woud be less crowded and now we can spend Sunday at home. When I first got up this morning and took Buddy out, I was shocked to see we got more snow, that covered the cars and yard.
 It has been a really long time that we have gotten this much snow. It seems like we have had snow at least once a week for the past month! I'm am officially ready for Spring.
We had reservations at PF Chang's for lunch, but on our way we dicided we weren't in the mood for Chinese and wanted to try Mellow Mushroom. It is fairly new to our city and it is a good 25 - 30 minutes away, so we've never been. I've hearad great things about the place and I wanted to try. I do believe this might be one of my new  favorite restaurants!
Here we are waiting on a table. It is definitely not the best picture ever, but it works. I am craving some Mellow Mushroom right now.
The atmosphere was neat! It had all kinds of cool chandeliers and beautifl stained glass!
After lunch Christian and I went to walk around a few stores at an outside mall! It was fun besides freezing while we walked from store to store. I did manage to find two pair of jeans for $40, SCORE!!! Since I am so short I always have such a hard time finding jeans and when I find a pair I wear them until they have holes in them. Needless to say I was in desperate need for some new jeans. I also got some new Bare Escentuals make up because I've been out for a while. I've tried other types that were cheaper, but I've decided this is my favorite.
We've have spent the evening at home and we are now watching Julie & Julia! It is cute but it's not my favorite! I'm having a hard time getting completely into it...hence the reason I'm blogging!
Happy Valentine's Eve!!

No comments: