Wednesday, July 14, 2010

25 Week Update

25 Weeks
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: 13.5 inches long and weighs 1.5lbs.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I am completely in maternity pants and mostly shirts, but I can still wear some of my old shirts.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! It's starting to get stronger and more frequent!
What I miss: I really do not miss a think except for maybe sleep but I have to get use to that for when she is here anyways.
Sleep: I have never had this hard of a time sleeping. I toss and turn all night every night. I usually sleep ok from 10-12 and 5 -7, other than that I'm awake. I've been so exhausted this week!
Symptoms: Not being able to sleep, heartburn/ indigestion, and so tired
Cravings: Chicken Salad and Jello
Best Moment this week: Christian started painting her nursery this week and feel her move more and more! It is like she is getting her own little personality in my belly :)
What I am looking forward to: The weekend!! I need rest!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You look fabulous! Can’t believe it’s already 25 weeks!! :)

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How exciting! She will be here before you know it- trust me!